Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awaiting.

Apparently this album is due in 2 days. I'm glad I JUST found this out, otherwise I would have been anxious for it.....

I picked up a special 45 of theirs today as part of National Record Store day. It's pretty awesome and has the following track on side a. Traceyanne and the whole lot are just so melancholy and I must say currently I'm due for some upbeat stringy twee poppish depressing songs about relationships.





UPDATE:
Since it's apparently video hour on my blog ( I swear I am processing some rolls tomorrow ) this is the new Ladytron video. Another forever favorite band of mine. This song really stuck out on their most recent album, in fact I even found a draft of a post never published on here with the main refrain, followed by only "I've been a little out of sorts lately" from myself. I'm glad they've released it. A softer side showing through.

As for the video. It kind of looks like/reminds me of a time I had on the past trip to San Fran. Right down to the end. I think the girls are supposed to be Claire and I standing on the mountains in the headlands. Although there were no women floating up into the sky with billowy fabric.


No comments: