Saturday, September 17, 2011

Over it.


I know it's been a minute. Don't mine the digitally grainy photo. This is what not wanting to clean your room after a weekend of gay camping / one of your best friends giving you their old tattoo gun results in. Who knew. I've been shooting alot lately, since mid-july really. But I haven't had any money to process the film. Aye. It's an annoying world we live in. Because the subjects include:
-My Dad, Cousin, and Cousins bride doing Keg-Stands at said cousins wedding.
-Beautiful Sunny Park days.
-Drag Queens in the woods
-Old Gay Bar's in the Tenderloin
-etc etc etc.

To see these photographs, please send an inquiry as to where you may send a cheque to. Until then....

Much Love,
John

1 comment:

SkidMarquez said...

I've been saying those very words to myself all day. Mostly in response to the insurance company rep of a woman who hit me with her car.