Monday, November 17, 2008

Moving On.

I have a feeling there will be lots more posts coming in the near future. I am sitting in my attic/studio with only a tank top on. It's not the warmest up here. I've been jumping around in various states of undress in front of the camera. I am thinking of starting a flckereilnswcw thing. I am going to buy some matte white paint. I am going to figure out how to bleed the radiators. I am going to take my camera back and might even print today. I'm moving very forward and after this weekend, and this moment right now, I'm moving very on.

Fuck. I'll never have a space like this n SF.
Fuck.

2 comments:

Chile Willy said...

your space might not be as amazing in sf. the room will be probably overpriced and small. what you should keep in mind is that what will probably be so much better will be the space outside, that's where it all goes down.

John Foster Cartwright said...

no it doesn't. I need a studio with a big white wall! to stand around naked in front of.

!!!!!!!!!