Thursday, November 20, 2008

This past year.....


My friend Kelly took this digital photograph of me recently.
I don't think I have ever seen a shot by another person, in which I've felt like I can see myself.
Call me narcissistic, or call me someone who works pretty heavily in the mode of self portraiture, but I am in this photo.
I can read the past year or so, so precisely, so clearly. It's eerie to me, but incredible to see.
I also think the person in this picture is someone who is getting farther and farther away. And, I like that.



This is what the past year has looked like.....for my liver.

3 comments:

five said...

wzup lil john's liver? we should hang soon? i like them photoz

honeydunce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i love that photo, and what you have to say about it.

-Nikki