Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FFFFrustrating but needed.

Today I was supposed to do a little file / hard drive work and then spend the afteroon scanning and editing.  However, I ran into some problems and unforseen loooooonnnngggggg file transfer times.  Aye!  So I spent the day instead looking into new music, learning about coding, flash, and similar things.  All the while I was wrestling with hard drives.  But since I set out to do photowork today I snuck this one off my back up drive and played with it for awhile.  


This is a shot of a whole bunch of Thomas family members walking towards my cousins rehearsal dinner night type soiree on the banks of Lake Michigan this past summer.  I thought it was a neat shot.  It's rare that my mothers side of the family can get together, but when they do it's always amazing. Very Very Cool Persons.

No comments: