Saturday, July 5, 2008

Boats. Creeping.

Yesterday was the fourth, if you didn't know. Went kayaking, drunkenly, etc. On the Allegheny. Cooked meat, ate it. With Claire and that whole lot. Greg and Randy were in town. Afterwards I rode to the Brillo, where a giant gay dance party was happening where everyone was gay and dancing. Ok. Not really. Butt alot of good homo's were there. Today is strange. I've got this stuff sitting in the back of my mind I have been trying to keep back there. But the longer I try, the harder it gets. I think it's creeping out today. I am going to have to occupy myself heavily.

I have to: Mail mom's and chloe's mix cds. Go to the hardware store (!!!) Re-plant my tomato in a bigger pot, and thusly move the basil to the old tomato pot. Perhaps that means planting something else in the old basil pot? Listening to musack all the while. I think Jeff is hanging out to. He's downstairs with Jesse. I am exceptionally gassy today. No pictures today, sorry.

1 comment:

five said...

hottie hardware?!
also, i'm soooo gassy today too!
TWINZ and shit!