Saturday, July 12, 2008

Of the times.

Things have been alright.
Work has been absolutely crazy lately. There is a Curators Conference happening, which of course means that EVERYTHING is breaking. There is right now, at 10:45 am, a problem with EVERY projector we have. One was supposed to be back to us yesterday, but it isn't and the replacement/temporary projector's bulb is dead now, too. There's been lots of running around, and furious e-mail sending. Last night I got home at 6:30 and napped until nine. Jeff came over, and eventually Laura (who is in the V picture). We got crunk, and listened to records. I am amassing quite a nice record collection and I feel very happy about it. Also at work, one of the security guards ( who is extremely handsome) reveled to me that he went to my high school and graduated a year after me. Pity.
V-Neck, V-Shape, V-Gina

Edgar and little John after lil John discovering roommates having sex in kichen.
The rule was: do not break into/go up the water tower.
The other rule was, no confetti permitted in the buildings.

No comments: