Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Despite, or in it.

Although this is supposed to be my photo blog, I am going to start writing on it more. I have tons of photo's I could put up, but never do. I think sometimes I have more than 1000 words to say. So an image simply will not do.

Despite being ditched, and booed at last night. Despite being generally round about depressed lately (methinks with all this rain, my depression light may need to make a summer emergence). Despite not really wanting to drink. I wound up at Take a Break with Edgrr and Marcus Kim. We wallowed in the incredibly unfortunate jukebox choices and drank accordingly. I once again woke around 6 this morning and wasn't to able to get back to full sleep. The lucid dreams I've been having are really wild. I've never had them before. Anyway. Despite even that, I am having a pretty relatively alright day at work. I just was apologized to for the "Boo"ing, and it's a fucking beautiful day. I hope I can keep this cheery demeanor through 5 o'clock.we'll see.

1 comment:

five said...

wazzup w/the font? put up for photoz. now please.